Below Seal Globe Valve
Below Seal Globe Valve design features a full sealing system enabled by multiple walled bellows, a sealed two-part rising stem, and a stellite-coated, conically shaped piston and seat. It is an ideal choice whenever leakage to the atmosphere is intolerable due to toxicity, chemical corrosion, radioactivity, etc.
EG Valves have over 15 years experiences, we always strive to keep good quality and competitive prices for all our global valued customers.
If you have a special request regarding Below Seal Globe Valve, please feel free to contact us using the green ENQUIRY button as below.
- Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel, etc.
- Construction: OS & Y (Rising Stem)
- Double Seal Capability
- The Stem is Quenched and Tempered, and its Surface Nitriding Treatment can ensure Perfect Anti-corrosion and Anti-friction features.
- Size Range: NPS 1/2” ~ 14” ; DN15 ~ DN300
- Pressure Rating: Class 150 ~ Class 600 ; PN16 ~ PN40
- End Type: FF, RF, RTJ, SW
- Mode of Operation: Handwheel, Gearbox, Electric, Pneumatic, etc.
- Design and Manufacture: BS 1873, ASME B16.34 or DIN 3356
- Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B16.34
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47 or DIN 2543 ~ 2545, EN 1092-1
- Butt-Welding Ends: ASME B16.25 or EN 12627
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Globe Valves