Cast Iron Ball Valve
Cast Iron Ball Valve is used in commercial, industrial and process applications. It features a stainless steel ball and stem, PTFE seat and packing. Its quarter turn operation and positive shutoff make it ideal in replacing old cast iron gate valves.
If you have an old cast iron gate valve that needs to be replaced in the near future, there is no need for you to wait any longer before doing something in this matter. The good news is that our Cast Iron Ball Valve is the perfect solution due to the way it is designed and its special features that allow you to make a ¼ turn instead of a multi turn.
What you should know about this valve is that you can use it in a variety of applications from different fields, regardless if we are talking about industrial, commercial or any other types of installations. The ball and stem that this product comes with are made out of stainless steel. Besides the fact that it has a quarter turn operation, you should know that it also features a positive shutoff.
When it comes to the body material that you can opt for, you should know that you do not necessarily have to settle for cast iron if you would prefer ductile iron instead. Regarding any areas where you can make choices, you should know that for its coating, you can go for an epoxy coating or a paint one. When talking about the mode of operation, you can rely on a handle lever, a wrench nut and so on.
What you should keep in mind regarding this China Ball Valve is that we can help you customize it based on your needs. You can rely on our expertise, seeing as we have been delivering valves to the Middle East, Europe and America for over 15 years and have worked on different types of orders from small to large. Every single order is important to us and we make the commitment to provide a high level of service to all of our clients!
- Body Material: Cast Iron or Ductile Iron
- Ball and Stem Material: Stainless Steel
- Full Port or Reduced Port Design
- Bolted Bonnet and Split Body
- Coating: Epoxy Coating or Paint Coating
- Size Range: NPS 2” ~ 10” ; DN15 ~ DN250
- Pressure Rating: Class 125 ; PN10 / PN16
- End Type: FF and RF
- Mode of Operation: Handle Lever, Wrench nut, Pneumatic, etc.
- Design and Manufacture: ASME B16.34 or DIN 3357
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202 F4 / F5
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.1 or DIN 2533
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
- Top Mounting Pad Standard: ISO 5211
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Ball Valves