Cast Iron Gate Valve
Cast Iron Gate Valve for use in commercial and industrial applications. Its typical services include: Hot and cold water, HVAC, steam, gas and other general utility services.
If you have realized that you require a product that will stop the flow of a moving liquid, then you should know that our Cast Iron Gate Valve is exactly what you are looking for. What you need to keep in mind regarding this item is that it can be manufactured out of cast iron or even ductile iron depending on your specific needs.
When talking about the different application that it has, you should be aware of the fact that this specific gate valve can be utilized both in commercial and industrial establishments. If you do not know whether this is the right product for you, an essential detail that will help you make this decision is regarding the way it can be used – you can only use it only in two particular positions – completely closed or completely open.
Regarding the various situations in which it can be used, there are a few that we can mention starting with hot and cold water, gas, steam and many others. If you have any inquiries regarding this product, make sure that you contact us and we will provide a reply in the shortest time possible. Take a closer look at the specifications for more relevant details regarding quality standards, coatings, face to face dimensions and so on.
We are a China Valve Manufacturer that has over 15 years of experience in this field and all of the items that we offer follow certain quality standards. No matter how large or small your order is, we will ensure that the products we deliver are of the highest quality. Find out more about our shipping and delivery options by leaving us a message today. We are more than happy to answer any questions you might have regarding our valves, which we have been delivering in over 33 countries!
- Body Material: Cast Iron or Ductile Iron
- Construction: OS & Y (Rising Stem) or NRS (Non-Rising Stem)
- Wedge: Metal Seated or Resilient Seated
- Coating: Epoxy Coating or Paint Coating
- Size Range: NPS 1-1/2” ~ 48” ; DN40 ~ DN1200
- Pressure Rating: Class 125 / Class 150 ; PN10 / PN16
- End Type: FF, RF, Socket End
- Mode of Operation: Handwheel, Wrench nut, Gearbox, etc.
- Design and Manufacture: MSS SP-70 or DIN 3352
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202 F4 / F5
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.1 or DIN 2532 / 2533, EN1092-2
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Gate Valves