Cast Iron Globe Valve
Cast Iron Globe Valve and cast iron angle globe valve are highly efficient for throttling service because disc and seat designs provide flow characteristics with proportionate relationships between valve lift and flow rate. This assures accurate regulated flow control.
When you are worried about achieving a proportionate relationship between two specific factors such as flow rate and valve lift, you should be aware of the fact that our Cast Iron Globe Valve can cater to your needs. That is possible due to the way they are designed in relationship with a throttling service. To be more specific, the designs of the disc and the seat are responsible for this particular advantage.
You can decide to order this product after taking a look at its specifications. Let’s start with the body material, which in this case it can be cast iron or ductile iron. When wondering about the coating that you can opt for, again, you have two options. You can either choose an epoxy coating or a paint coating based on your needs. There are different modes of operation that you can rely on, such as hand wheel, wrench nut or even gearbox.
The good news is that even though you might have special requirements in either of these situations, you can always just leave us a message and we will be more than happy to find the perfect solution for you, as we have been doing for more than 15 years for all of our clients. Here at China Globe Valve, we appreciate every single customer and treat all orders the same.
It does not matter if you want to invest in large, medium or smaller quantity when placing the order. Keep in mind the fact that we do not just manufacture valves. We make sure that they match the highest quality standards on the market and we test every single one of them to ensure that you receive the exact product that you wanted. Get in touch with us if you have any additional questions that we can help you with!
- Body Material: Cast Iron or Ductile Iron
- Construction: OS & Y (Rising Stem)
- Bolted Bonnet and Beveled Wedge Disc.
- Coating: Epoxy Coating or Paint Coating
- Size Range: NPS 2” ~ 12” ; DN50 ~ DN300
- Pressure Rating: Class 125 ; PN10/PN16
- End Type: FF, RF, Socket End
- Mode of Operation: Handwheel, Wrench nut, Gearbox, etc.
- Design and Manufacture: MSS SP-85 or DIN 3356
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202 F1 / F32
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.1 or DIN 2532 – 2533, EN 1092-2
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Globe Valves