Cast Iron Strainer
Cast Iron Strainer is recommended for use in non-corrosive applications under low to moderate pressures and temperatures. It mechanically removes debris in pipeline with a cylindrical straining element, often called a screen. It can be placed in horizontal or vertical pipelines (downward only) and require regular cleaning of the screen for proper operation.
When you are interested in a product that will allow and even promote proper cleaning of debris along the pipeline with the help of a strainer that is also known as a screen, you should consider taking a closer look at our Cast Iron Strainer. This is an excellent choice for downward flow pipelines, regardless if we are talking about horizontal or vertical options.
This product is a great fit for installations that do not have to deal with corrosive materials or actions. Due to the way it is designed, the screen will mechanically remove the debris from the pipelines, but only if it is cleaned on a regular basis. The screen is actually a cylindrical straining element that is available in a wide range of perforations or meshes, depending on the needs of our customers.
Returning to the conditions which it can withstand, it would be recommended that you use it for systems that only rely on moderate or low pressure as well as temperatures. There is a cover that is bolted on this item so that you can access it easier when it is time for maintenance. Regarding the coating that you can invest in, you have two options: epoxy powder coating or a paint coating.
Other choices that you need to make are regarding the body material as well as its construction. You can go for cast iron or ductile iron in the first case and for the y-strainer or basket strainer type in the second case. Keep in mind that we are a top notch Y Strainer Manufacturer that have delivered countless orders over the years, 15 to be exact, to customers from all over the world. We can certainly cater to your needs as well as long as you contact us with any questions or special requirements that you might have!
- Body Material: Cast Iron or Ductile Iron
- Construction: Y-Strainer Type or Basket Strainer Type
- Stainless Steel Screen Available in Wide Variety of Meshes and Perforations
- Bolted-On Cover Provides Easy Access to Interior for Routine Maintenance
- Design Prohibits Galling or Scoring of Seating Surfaces
- Epoxy Powder Coating or Paint Coating
- Size Range: NPS 2” ~ 12” ; DN50 ~ DN300
- Pressure Rating: Class 125 / Class 150 ; PN10 / PN16
- End Type: FF, RF, Threaded ( NPT / BSP / BSPT ), etc.
- Design and Manufacture: ASME B16.34
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202 F6
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.1 or DIN 2501 PN10 / PN16 or BS 10 Table D and E or AS 2129 Table D and E
- Threaded Ends Connection: ASME B1.20.1 or ISO 228 or DIN 2999
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Strainers