Cast Steel Check Valve
Cast Steel Check Valve is also known as non-return valve or one-way valve. It is opened and sustained in the open position by the force of velocity pressure, and closed by the force of gravity. It is used to prevent the reversal of flow in horizontal or vertical lines. In vertical lines or for any angle from horizontal to vertical, they should be used for upward flow only.
When you are searching for a product that can offer you the option to fit it into systems that allow only upward flow, you should be aware that our Cast Steel Check Valve is the perfect solution. This is the kind of product that relies on gravity and on the pressure of the flow. It is also known as a one-way valve or the kind that does not allow the flow to return.
You can rely on it to prevent to control the flow so that it does not come back in horizontal or vertical installations. Another interesting fact that you should know about it is that it has a standard paint coating. When it comes to the body materials that you can choose from, you have the option to go with stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and many others, depending on your preferences.
Interesting enough, if you are worried about galling or scoring of seating surfaces, you should know that this specific China Check Valve is designed to prevent that from happening. Regarding any other particular details such as the end type, the pressure rating or even its size range, you can check them out under specifications. Keep in mind that this valve is designed to withstand severe conditions due to its one-piece disc.
If you are looking for a manufacturer of valves that has been in this field for more than 15 years, has been shipping the highest quality products to clients from a variety of countries located all over the globe and is always striving to provide the most affordable prices, there is no need for you to look any further. Invest in valves that match the most important quality standards on the market. We can cater to your valve related needs as long as you contact us right away!
- Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel, etc.
- Bolted Bonnet or Pressure Seal Bonnet
- Coating: Standard Paint Coating
- Design Prohibits Galling or Scoring of Seating Surfaces
- Large-sizes Are Provided With Lifting Rings for Easy Hoisting
- One-Piece Disc Construction Designed to Withstand Severe Service Conditions.
- Size Range: NPS 1-1/2” ~ 36” ; DN40 ~ DN900
- Pressure Rating: Class 150 ~ Class 1500 ; PN10 ~ PN160
- End Type: RF, FF, RTJ, BW
- Design and Manufacture: BS1868 or DIN3840
- Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B16.34
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 , ASME B16.47 or DIN 2543 ~ 2546, EN1092-1
- Butt-Welding Ends: ASME B 16.25 or EN 12627
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Check Valves