Cast Steel Gate Valve
Cast Steel Gate Valve offers the ultimate in dependable application for steam, air, gas, oil, oil vapor, and high pressure installations. All have straight-through ports to assure minimum turbulence, erosion and resistance to flow. They are available in a wide variety of trims.
An essential detail that you must know regarding our Cast Steel Gate Valve is that it can provide a variety of advantages starting with its straight through ports, which are designed to prevent unpleasant situations such as erosion. At the same time, you should be aware that this product will also provide minimal turbulence, which can prove to be an asset in the long run, regardless of the application that you need it for.
There is no specific trim that you must opt for as we are able to provide you with the option of choosing from a wide array of solutions when it comes to this detail. This reliable product can help in systems that have to do with gas, oil, high pressure, oil vapour and even steam. If you are wondering whether there are other installations where you could use it, leave us a quick message and we will offer you the answer that you are looking for.
Regarding the body material that one can choose from when placing an order for this specific valve, you can choose between carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex steel and many others. For any other details such as its coating, pressure rating or even what sort of options you might have regarding the way it is constructed, you should take a look at the specifications available on this page. Learn all about its mode of operation, size range and even its end type.
You can rely on our team as we are an experienced Gate Valve Manufacturer that has been delivering countless orders of valves to various countries for more than 15 years now. If you are searching for a specific valve, we most certainly have a solution for you, which is why it would be recommended that you contact us with any existing inquiries.
- Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel, etc.
- OS & Y, Rising Stem, Flexible Wedge
- Construction: Optional Bolted or Welded Bonnet
- Wedge: Optional Threaded or Welded Seat Ring
- Coating: Standard Paint Coating
- Size Range: NPS 1-1/2” ~ 48” ; DN40 ~ DN1200
- Pressure Rating: Class 150 ~ Class 1500 ; PN10 ~ PN160
- End Type: RF, FF, RTJ, BW
- Mode of Operation: Handwheel, Gearbox, Electric, Pneumatic, etc.
- Design and Manufacture: API 600 or DIN 3352
- Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B16.34
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 , ASME B16.47 or DIN 2543 ~ 2546, EN1092-1
- Butt-Welding Ends: ASME B 16.25 or EN 12627
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Gate Valves