Cast Steel Globe Valve
Cast Steel Globe Valve is highly efficient for services requiring frequent operation and throttling when pressure drop across the valve is about 20% of inlet pressure.
Our Cast Steel Globe Valve is an excellent choice when you are worried about essential factors such as pressure drop as well as inlet pressure. This is exactly why you should be aware of the fact that this specific valve is a match when you are looking for a product that can withstand certain processes that are related to frequent operation or even throttling.
There is no real reason as to why you should simply order this valve if you are in need of additional operators. The good news is that we can design the product with all the operators that you require as well as provide a variety of trims. You can choose the one that matches your requirements. There are various body materials that you can opt for such as alloy steel, duplex steel, stainless steel, carbon steel and many others.
You can leave us a quick message if you would like to know more about the various body materials that we provide. Regarding the coating of the valve, you can decide to just leave its natural color or opt for a paint coating. Learn all about its pressure rating, size range, end type and many other details such as its mode of operation (we currently offer a variety of choices for you to rely on from hand wheel to pneumatic), by taking a look at the available specifications.
We are an experienced Globe Valve Manufacturer that can offer you the option to order the product as it is described here or that can help you find the design that will match every single one of your requirements. There is no need to settle for an item that will not have the characteristics that you are looking for. We are more than happy to answer any questions you might have about our wide range of valves!
- Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel, etc.
- Construction: OS & Y (Rising Stem)
- Bolted Bonnet and Beveled Wedge Disc
- Coating: Paint Coating or Natural Color as per customer’s requirement
- Size Range: NPS 1-1/2” ~ 24” ; DN40 ~ DN600
- Pressure Rating: Class 150 ~ Class 1500 ; PN16 ~ PN100
- End Type: RF, FF, RTJ, BW
- Mode of Operation: Handwheel, Gearbox, Electric, Pneumatic, etc.
- Design and Manufacture: BS 1873 ASME B16.34 or DIN 3356
- Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B16.34
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202 F1 / F32
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 or DIN 2543 ~ 2547, EN 1092-1
- Butt-Welding Ends: ASME B 16.25
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Globe Valves