Cast Steel Strainer
Cast Steel Strainer mechanically removes unwanted solids from liquid, gas or steam lines by means of a perforated or wire mesh straining element (often called a screen). It can protect equipment that could be damaged or clogged by unwanted sand, gravel or other debris, etc. It is used to protect pumps, meters, control valves, steam traps, regulators and other process equipment.
There are countless situations in which you could rely on our Cast Steel Strainer, which is designed to protected important pieces of equipment that would otherwise be damaged by debris. What you need to know about this product is that it can be used to ensure that nothing happens to meters, control valves, steam traps or even pumps and regulators from various systems.
Another interesting fact that you might want to keep in mind regarding this item is that it will remove sand, gravel and any other kind of solids from pipelines that are associated with steam, gas or even liquid lines. The main element that should catch your attention is the strainer that is usually known as a screen. You can decide on one from our variety of meshes and perforations available.
An important advantage that you can benefit from because of its design would be the fact that you can maintain and clean it properly whenever needed as it has a cover that is bolted on. When talking about the body material that you can opt for, it would be useful to know that you can choose between carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and a few others that you will learn about if you contact us as soon as possible.
You will also have to choose between the y-strainer or the basket strainer types that are available for our clients. If you are looking to place an order, you should know that you can count on a world renowned China Valve Manufacturer that has been serving this market for over 15 years and has delivered orders to over 33 countries from America, Europe and even the Middle East. Let us know more about your custom needs and any other special requirements that you might have regarding this product!
- Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel, etc.
- Construction: Y-Strainer Type or Basket Strainer Type
- Stainless Steel Screen Available in Wide Variety of Meshes and Perforations
- Bolted-On Cover Provides Easy Access to Interior for Routine Maintenance
- Design Prohibits Galling or Scoring of Seating Surfaces
- Coating: Standard Paint Coating
- Size Range: NPS 1/2” ~ 20” ; DN15 ~ DN500
- Pressure Rating: Class 150 ~ Class 600 ; PN16 ~ PN40
- End Type: RF, FF, RTJ, BW
- Design and Manufacture: BS1873 or ASME B16.34
- Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B16.34
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 , ASME B16.47 or DIN 2543 ~ 2546, EN1092-1
- Butt-Welding Ends: ASME B 16.25 or EN 12627
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Strainers