Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve is designed with tilted and fixated disc for extended service life and easy operation. The disc seal is made of drinking water grade rubber featuring an excellent compression set and thus ability to regain its original shape. It is used in applications including drinking water or neutral liquid systems, cooling water cycle isolations and desalination plants, etc.
EG Valves have over 15 years experiences, we always strive to keep good quality and competitive prices for all our global valued customers.
If you have a special request regarding Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve, please feel free to contact us using the green ENQUIRY button as below.
- Body Material: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, etc.
- Disc Materials: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, etc.
- Sealing Material: EPDM, NBR (Buna-N), FKM (Viton)
- Double Eccentric Disc Design Ensures Minimal Wear and Provides Excellent Throttling Capabilities.
- Replaceable Sealing Materials Ensures Optimum Seating Torque
- Perfectly Machined Seat Ring Ensures Continued Tight Shut Off
- Tilted Disc Releases the Compression, which Extends the Durability
- Shaft of Stainless Steel with Self-Lubricating Bearings
- Size Range: NPS 8” ~ 48” ; DN200 ~ DN1200
- Pressure Rating: Class 125 / Class 150 ; PN 6/ PN10 / PN16
- Mode of Operation: Gearbox, Worm Gear, Electric, Pneumatic
- Design and Manufacture: EN593, API 609
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10, EN 558, AWWA C504
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 ASME B16.47 or DIN 2501 PN6 / 10 / 16
- Inspection & Test: API 598 , ISO 5208, EN 12266
- Top Mounting Pad Standard: ISO 5211
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Butterfly Valves