Forged Steel Check Valve
Forged Steel Check Valve is available in two bonnet designs. The first design is the bolted bonnet, the second design is the welded bonnet. It is also available in three different design configurations. These are Swing check design, Lift check design and Y-pattern check design. It is generally used to allow the flow in only one direction and preventing flow reversal due to back pressure.
Our top notch Forged Steel Check Valve is the perfect solution when you are searching for a valve that it is not only designed to allow flow in one direction and prevent it from coming back, but also provides a few excellent additional advantages. Let’s start with the fact that it is available in all trim configurations, which means that you can make a choice based on your specific requirements.
Regarding the overall configurations, you can choose between a swing check, a lift check or a y-pattern check, depending on what would best match your needs.
When it comes to the decisions you have to make regarding its construction, you should know that you can opt for one of the two different types of bonnets. Regarding the body material that you should look into, we can provide forged carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and many others. You can even go for an option full or reduced port. All of these decisions can be made according to the specifications of your installation.
Now, when it comes to other specifications such as pressure rating or end type, you can find them on this page. We are proud to mention that we are a China Valve Supplier with a fantastic reputation that has been in business for well over 15 years, thus making it possible for us to have clients from all over the world. You can place a small, medium or large order and we will contact you right away. You should know that all of our customers are equally important!
- Body Material: Forged Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, etc.
- Construction: Optional Bolted bonnet, Welded bonnet
- Available in All Trim Configurations
- Seat Faces Lapped for Smooth Finish and Superior Sealing
- Optional Full or Reduce port.
- Size Range: NPS 1/2” ~ 2” ; DN15 ~ DN50
- Pressure Rating: Class 800 ~ Class 2500 ; PN140 ~ PN320
- End Type: NPT or BSP threaded, SW, RF, BW
- Design and Manufacture: API 602
- Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B16.34
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 or DIN EN 1092
- Butt-Welding Ends: ASME B 16.25 or EN 12627
- Socket Welding Ends: ASME B 16.11
- Threaded Ends: ASME B 1.20.1
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 30~35 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Check Valves