Fully Welded Ball Valve
Fully Welded Ball Valve adopts forged material, welded body, instead of bolts and nuts, to avoid any potential leakage from the body. It is mainly used in Gas transmission and distribution pipeline, typical for underground and buried installation. Extended bonnet and locking device are available.
EG Valves have over 15 years experiences, we always strive to keep good quality and competitive prices for all our global valued customers.
If you have a special request regarding Fully Welded Ball Valve, please feel free to contact us using the green ENQUIRY button as below.
- Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel, etc.
- Fully Welded Valve Body, Full Port Design
- Blow-out Proof Stem and Fire-safe Design
- Low Emission Packing and Anti-Static Design
- Coating: Standard Paint Coating or As per Customer’s Request
- Size Range: NPS 2” ~ 60”
- Pressure Rating: Class 150 ~ Class 2500
- End Type: RF, RTJ, BW
- Mode of Operation: Wrench, Worm Gear, Electric, Pneumatic, etc.
- Design and Manufacture: API 6D
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 , ASME B16.47
- Butt-Welding Ends: ASME B16.25
- Inspection & Test: API 598 , API 6D
- Fire-Safe Standard: API 607 , API 6FA
- Top Mounting Pad Standard: ISO 5211
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Ball Valves