High Performance Butterfly Valve
High Performance Butterfly Valve is designed to provide reliable and efficient performance under some severer conditions such as higher temperature and higher pressure, while the resilient seated butterfly valve can’t. It is well suited for high performance applications such as steam, chilled water, gasoline, natural gas, air, oil, jet fuels and hydrocarbon process lines, etc.
There are various situations in which you can benefit from the many advantages that our High Performance Butterfly Valve has to offer, but the most important of them would be the one where it has to be part of an extreme installation. We are talking about applications where the conditions are harsh, which means that the temperature is high and so is the pressure that the valve has to withstand.
If you are looking to integrate it in systems that have to do with chilled water, oil, steam, jet fuel or even hydrocarbon process lines, this valve is the right choice for you. You can make different choices regarding the materials that we will use to manufacture the different parts of the valve, regardless if we are talking about its body, seat or even its disc. You can even choose to have a soft or hard sealing option, depending on your preferences.
When it comes to the body material that you can opt for, you can choose from a variety of options, but we would like to mention carbon steel and stainless steel. For the disc, you should take a closer look at stainless steel or duplex steel, while the seat can be made of PTFE/RTFE, Stainless Steel Monel or PTFE and Stainless Steel. There are other specifications that might interest you. Take a closer look!
Keep in mind that we can cater to your specific needs due to the fact that we are a well-respected Butterfly Valve Manufacturer that has been in business for over 15 years. We have worked with clients from all over the world, from various countries located on different continents. Our team can answer in the shortest time possible any questions you might have about our valves and talk about any special requests that you might have in mind!
- Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, etc.
- Disc Materials: Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel, etc.
- Seat Material: PTFE/RTFE or Stainless Steel/Monel or PTFE + Stainless Steel
- Soft Sealing or Hard Sealing as per Customer’s Request
- Bi-directional, Drop-tight Closure in Vacuum
- Integrally Cast Mounting Pad for Mounting many Actuators
- Size Range: NPS 2” ~ 60” ; DN50 ~ DN1500
- Pressure Rating: Class 150 / Class 300 / Class 600 ; PN10 / PN16 / PN25 / PN40
- Wafer type, Lug type and Double Flange type are all available
- Mode of Operation: Handle Lever, Gearbox, Worm Gear, Electric, Pneumatic
- Design and Manufacture: MSS SP-68, API 609
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10, EN 558, ISO 5752, DIN 3202
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 or DIN 2501 PN10 / 16 / 25 / 40 or BS 10 Table D and E or AS 2129 Table D and E
- Inspection & Test: API 598 , ISO 5208, DIN 3230
- Top Mounting Pad Standard: ISO 5211
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Butterfly Valves