PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve
PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve ensures excellent chemical resistance. It is highly recommended for abrasive and corrosive applications. It is used for mediums like acid, salt, alkali, and oxidant, organic solvent, reducing agent in chemical, pharmaceutical, petroleum, food, and other industries.
As long as you are searching for the best product that can withstand extreme conditions that imply abrasive or corrosive actions, you should know that our PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve is the right choice. There are a few different fields in which you can use it from pharmaceutical to food and any other installations that must be designed to be chemical resistant.
There are a few major advantages that this kind of valve has to offer, starting with the fact that it comes with a ¼ turn which is quite different from what you have to deal with when you opt for other valves (they are usually multi-turn). At the same time, it makes perfect sense to invest in this product if you are searching for a light weight solution that fits perfectly in the installation that you have been working on and does not take up too much space.
You can choose different materials for all parts of this valve, starting with its body, continuing with its disc and ending with its seat. Regarding the body materials you can opt for, we have ductile iron, carbon steel and even stainless steel available. For the disc, stainless steel or fully PTFE lined stainless steel would be our choices. The seat can be made out of PTFE, FEP or PFA. There are a few other areas where you have to make a decision such as its coating.
You can just leave it as it is with a natural colour or opt for an epoxy coating. Seeing as we are a China Valve Manufacturer that has been in business for 15 years now, you can count on us to deliver the valves that you require, regardless if you pick a standard model or have a few specific requests. We are more than prepared to cater to your needs!
- Body Material: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, etc.
- Disc Materials: Stainless Steel or Fully PTFE Lined Stainless Steel, etc.
- Seat Material: PTFE, FEP, PFA
- Excellent Anti-corrosive Performance
- Concentric Design and Bi-directional Service
- Epoxy Powder Coating or Self -Color
- Quick 90 degrees On / Off operation
- Size Range: NPS 2” ~ 36” ; DN50 ~ DN900
- Pressure Rating: Class 125 / Class 150 ; PN6 / PN10 / PN16
- Wafer type, Lug type and Double Flange type are all available
- Mode of Operation: Handle Lever, Gearbox, Worm Gear, Electric, Pneumatic
- Design and Manufacture: MSS SP-67, API 609, BS 5155
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10, EN 558, ISO 5752, DIN 3202
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 Class 150 or DIN 2501 PN6 / PN10 / PN16 or BS 10 Table D and E or AS 2129 Table D and E
- Inspection & Test: API 598 , ISO 5208, DIN 3230
- Top Mounting Pad Standard: ISO 5211
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Butterfly Valves