Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve
Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve uses the flexibility of rubber, is the most commonly used for many low pressure applications including water or sewage system, air conditioning, mining, power plants, irrigation, food and beverage, etc. It is available in a wide variety of body, disc and seat materials to fit a wide variety of media applications.
When searching for a suitable product that is excellent for a variety of low pressure applications such as air conditioning, mining, power plants or even water and sewage systems, you should be aware of the fact that our Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve is exactly what you need. A main advantage that it has to offer is the fact that you can choose from various materials when it comes to its body, disc and even its seat.
This is how we can ensure that you can make it fit in any installation that you have in mind. At the same time, you should know that this type of valve is similar to the ball one, due to the fact that it provides a ¼ turn instead of a multi-turn. But, this China Butterfly Valve is also a product that comes with a few additional features that allow it to be light weight and not take up too much space.
When it comes to the body materials that you can choose from, there is a list of options from cast iron, to stainless steel, ductile iron and even carbon steel. At the same time, when it comes to the disc materials that are available, our clients can opt for ductile iron which can be nickel plated or nylon coated, or stainless steel. The seat material can be EPDM, PTFE, NBR or FKM. In either of these situations, there are available options that we can talk about as soon as you contact us.
If you are looking for more relevant details that can help you make a decision regarding this valve, you should know that when talking about specifications like its pressure rating, size range or even its mode of operation, all this information is available right here on this page. Get in touch with us if you have any questions or special requests regarding this product!
- Body Material: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, etc.
- Disc Materials: Stainless Steel, Ductile Iron (Nickel Plated or Nylon Coated), etc.
- Seat Material: EPDM, NBR (Buna-N), FKM (Viton), PTFE, etc.
- Concentric Design and Bi-directional Service
- Epoxy Powder Coating or Paint Coating
- Quick 90 degrees On / Off operation
- Simple and Compact Construction, Small Space, Light Weight
- Size Range: NPS 1-1/2” ~ 48” ; DN40 ~ DN1200
- Pressure Rating: Class 125 / Class 150 ; PN6 / PN10 / PN16
- Wafer type, Lug type and Double Flange type are all available
- Mode of Operation: Handle Lever, Gearbox, Worm Gear, Electric, Pneumatic
- Design and Manufacture: MSS SP-67, API 609, BS 5155
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10, EN 558, ISO 5752, DIN 3202
- Flange Ends Dimensions: ASME B16.5 Class 150 or DIN 2501 PN6 / PN10 / PN16 or BS 10 Table D and E or AS 2129 Table D and E
- Inspection & Test: API 598 , ISO 5208, DIN 3230
- Top Mounting Pad Standard: ISO 5211
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Butterfly Valves