Threaded Ball Valve
Threaded Ball Valve comes in many different sizes and variations. It is available in Stainless Steel, Brass and Bronze bodies and is widely used in many industrial process applications: Hot and cold water, HVAC Chemical, Petrochemical, Steam, Gas, and other general utility services.
EG Valves have over 15 years experiences, we always strive to keep good quality and competitive prices for all our global valued customers.
If you have a special request regarding Threaded Ball Valve, please feel free to contact us using the green ENQUIRY button as below.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel, Brass and Bronze alloy, etc.
- Split Body or One-piece Body Design, Floating Ball inside.
- Full Port or Reduced Port Design
- Blow-out Proof Stem and Fire-safe Design
- Low Operating Torque and Anti-Static Design
- Size Range: NPS 1/2” ~ 4” ; DN15 ~ DN100
- Pressure Rating: 1000 PSI ; PN63
- End Threaded Type: NPT / BSP / BSPT
- Mode of Operation: Handle Lever, Wrench nut, Pneumatic, etc.
- Design and Manufacture: MSS SP-110 or DIN 3357
- Face to Face Dimensions: ASME B16.10 or DIN 3202
- Threaded Ends Connection: ASME B1.20.1 or ISO 228 or DIN 2999
- Inspection & Test: API 598 or DIN 3230
- Top Mounting Pad Standard: ISO 5211
Packaging and Delivery
- Packing Details: Inner: Polybag, Outer: Export Standard Plywood Case
- Production Lead Time: According to the quantity, Normally within 35~40 days
- Transport Method: Seaway or Airway as per Customer’s Request
- CATEGORY Ball Valves